Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- RT @michfoundations: Imagine if every teacher chose to #teach1 lesson on giving back for #givingtuesday - @learningtogive makes it easy and… 3 days ago
- Thank you for the opportunity to share a little more about our executive director @Kyle4Mich twitter.com/ConsumersEnerg… 1 week ago
- RT @HeatherCarpente: Visit the @SPNHAGVSU @johnsoncenter booth at #ARNOVA15 #Arnova2015 we r hosting #arnova17 in @CityGrandRapids #gvsu ht… 1 week ago
- RT @petersen_jodi: Congrats to @drsieg, winner of the first @ynpnGR award named after @johnsoncenter 's namesake, Dorothy A. Johnson! Well… 1 week ago
- Working hard on the puzzle of #philanthropy. @petersen_jodi https://t.co/29Yu30OPy6 1 week ago