Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- RT @fieldwidehub: Check out Top Resources for Philanthropists with Few or No Staff buff.ly/1FFCuzg 1 week ago
- Will you help us give West Michigan a voice? - eepurl.com/bwqQdn 1 week ago
- @alexandbre great question! We found our information here. racialequitytools.org 2 weeks ago
- Johnson Center staff meeting in progress. #meetingoftheminds http://t.co/yWJ8bizJjw 2 weeks ago
- Take the survey and please pass it on! - eepurl.com/buPmXz 3 weeks ago