Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- According to UNICEF, 1 million children are in need. #NepalEarthquake #NepalQuakeRelief #EmergencyPreparedness twitter.com/WorldVisionUSA… 8 hours ago
- RT @WendyCNCS: Honored to present @NationalService Champion Award to #Michigan leaders @onetoughnerd & Lt Gov @briancalley at #NCNST http:/… 8 hours ago
- New, all open access issue of The Foundation Review on Philanthropy Consulting is available. buff.ly/1zlI2rk 1 week ago
- We have several GA positions to fill here at the Johnson Center. Make sure YOU apply today! buff.ly/1FLGFUQ 1 week ago
- Effectively working with your board is more art than science. buff.ly/1H0QXEO 2 weeks ago