Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- How do organizations learn to be advocates? cvent.com/events/advocac… 1 hour ago
- VoiceGR street team collecting surveys now to empower citizens to share their voice and impact their city. #voiceGR twitter.com/TheRiverGR/sta… 1 hour ago
- RT @PeteCafferkey: "Philanthropy sets the moral agenda in culture" @MichaelPMoody explaining the vital role of #philanthropy at #uphilanthr… 3 days ago
- RT @howardlake: "Philanthropy is not the same as altruism" says @MichaelPMoody at #UPhilanthropy15. http://t.co/l8skKLBYDF 3 days ago
- Dr. Moody representing around the world. #Uphilanthropy15 twitter.com/UKCPhilanthrop… 3 days ago