Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- On the way to #comnet15, looking forward to connecting with other nonprofit marketing professionals. #keeplearning 3 days ago
- RT @issuelab: Missed our webinar on #OpenKnowledge in the social sector? Watch it now! ow.ly/SNCUH @Fdncenter @JohnsonCenter 4 days ago
- Our Kellogg Chair for Community Philanthropy, @FundingChange, doing great things! #philanthropy twitter.com/udhumanrights/… 5 days ago
- Campaign begins! #unitedway #LIVEUNITED http://t.co/aoEUNVAxif 1 week ago
- Take the survey. Share your voice! - eepurl.com/bzZcCj 1 week ago