Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- RT @BeeneGarter: Interested in #Nonprofit financial transparency & BBB accreditation? Reg for @johnsoncenter's 6/24 event > http://t.co/dN8… 10 hours ago
- Memorial Day 2015: The Real Story Behind the Holiday - ABC News abcn.ws/1IQ1Lbj via @ABC 5 days ago
- We remember and salute you. #MemorialDay twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews… 5 days ago
- Marketing best practices resource for nonprofits. twitter.com/kivilm/status/… 5 days ago
- Laying out the materials for our National Summit on Family Philathropy. #nsfp15 5 days ago