Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- RT @TeriBehrens: Foundations must resource time-consuming work to engage community members where they are - barbershops, etc. #ForumCon15 @… 3 days ago
- RT @SparkPolicy: Looking to implement an #adaptive #fundingstrategy? Our new article in The Foundation Review can help! http://t.co/Zhk7Ord… 3 days ago
- Great article about measuring FREE social media. twitter.com/npquarterly/st… 3 days ago
- New issue of The Foundation Review now available online - eepurl.com/bs93tj 2 weeks ago
- RT @michfoundations: Join us tomorrow: Talking challenges/opptys for funding general op. support bit.ly/1f5zJfQ w/@johnsoncenter +… 2 weeks ago