Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- #GivingTuesday was yesterday but here are some great GT quotes buff.ly/1gCA0Cj #impact #philanthropy 13 hours ago
- @huffpostimpact Do Good While Gifting: Shopping for Social Justice buff.ly/1c9Not8 #impact #philanthropy 15 hours ago
- @huffpostimpact Giving Tuesday: The Individual's Impact in the Giving Equation buff.ly/1c9BKOS #impact #philanthropy 16 hours ago
- @huffpostimpact Turn Charitable Giving Into Tax Savings This Holiday Season buff.ly/1dNZ0J2 #impact #philanthropy 18 hours ago
- If you missed it, check out the #GivingTuesday Interview we did w @WOODTV buff.ly/189EQXj @GivingTues 19 hours ago