Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Collaborate, Create, Succeed wp.me/p1X2Kd-UW 1 day ago
- RT @espn: 40 years ago today, Hank Aaron hit his 715th HR, the one that broke Babe Ruth’s career record. (via @BaseballHall) http://t.co/ll… 1 week ago
- @EPIPNational invites all practicioners, members & non-members to attend the JAG Unity Summit. buff.ly/1gR2Az0 1 week ago
- Special Issue of The Foundation Review on Racial Equity wp.me/p1X2Kd-UF 1 week ago
- We are seeking a Programmer interested in working at the intersection of social science & technology. bit.ly/1ssbP05 1 week ago