Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Make sure you join us for the first Strategic Leadership Series Event: Sustainable Organizational Culture! buff.ly/1uZnV1o 5 hours ago
- NEW BRIEF: Original Research for the Field: The Future of Family Philanthropy-Predicting and Preparing buff.ly/1rhPcf2 6 hours ago
- Who hasn't been in a meeting when a new concept is shared? Our glossary can help you make sense of them. buff.ly/1uZl3S3 8 hours ago
- Navigate the field with our directory of professional development organizations! #LearnPhilanthropy buff.ly/1uZkIie 10 hours ago
- New to grantmaking? Discovering a new role? Growing your skill-set? We can help! Visit the NEW LearnPhilanthropy! buff.ly/1r0hU5j 1 day ago