Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Can Direct Payments Break the Cycle of Poverty? #RenewAmerica buff.ly/1oeOhG8 1 hour ago
- Make sure to check out all of our open positions here at the Johnson Center! buff.ly/1rTM5eA 2 hours ago
- Students who wish to apply for the Joel J. Orosz Fellowship with the Johnson Center must do so before September 8! buff.ly/1n2Y2XC 7 hours ago
- NEW POSITION: DIRECTOR OF THE INSTITUTE FOR FOUNDATION AND DONOR LEARNING! Apply today! buff.ly/1zv7o7o 10 hours ago
- The GVSU Fall 2014 Nonprofit Volunteer & Internship Fair is coming up! Make sure to check it out! buff.ly/1pqg2Q7 1 day ago