Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Using skills based volunteers is not just a trend! buff.ly/1zkwlpq 17 hours ago
- UPCOMING EVENT: Basic Grantwriting--learn from the experts. buff.ly/1rfp8xU 19 hours ago
- Upcoming Event: Creating Systems to Engage and Retain Volunteers #Oct.30 buff.ly/1x8Nrkx 22 hours ago
- Make sure to sign up for the next session in the Strategic Leadership Series! buff.ly/1rfbniJ 1 day ago
- We have several upcoming Nonprofit Services events that YOU won't want to miss out on. Be sure to check them out here- buff.ly/1otHEqQ 1 day ago