Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Check out Grand Valley University Foundation's Impact Story: Experiencing Generosity buff.ly/1qJ39oP 8 hours ago
- Upcoming Brown Bag Lunch & Learn – Attracting and Retaining Young Professionals in Grand Rapids buff.ly/1qJ2LXn 10 hours ago
- Upcoming EVENT: Managing Foundation Relationships & Prospecting Grant Opportunities--register today! buff.ly/1AugFzF 12 hours ago
- Make sure you register for our upcoming event: Nonprofit Board Certification Program! buff.ly/1zKnNo5 1 day ago
- Make sure to join us for The Foundation Review Webinar: Aligning Grants with Strategy buff.ly/1AueKuG 1 day ago