Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Thank you to all of those who were able to join us for the Brown Bag Lunch & Learn today! buff.ly/1AVCB4o 3 hours ago
- CMF/JCP Grantmaking Series: Communicating with Grantees Webinar Sept. 23-- Make sure to check it out! buff.ly/1tDhAsF 6 hours ago
- Students who wish to apply for the Joel J. Orosz Fellowship with the Johnson Center must do so before September 8! buff.ly/1phFTvW 8 hours ago
- Make sure to check out all of our open positions here at the Johnson Center for Philanthropy! buff.ly/1vRS2rq 10 hours ago
- Upcoming EVENT:Managing Your Annual Fund: Letters, Relationships, and Board Involvement--Hope to see you there buff.ly/1tAFGUX 13 hours ago