Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Have you heard about “planned giving” and are unsure if it is something that your organization should pursue? buff.ly/1vNV6J6 18 hours ago
- Attracting and retaining young professionals is a challenge for any city across the country. buff.ly/15ynGmh 20 hours ago
- Webinar you won't want to miss--CMF/JCP Grantmaking Series: Capturing the Past to Inspire the Future buff.ly/1y1CsxE 22 hours ago
- Make sure you register for The Foundation Review Webinar: Aligning Grants with Strategy buff.ly/1xGeLWr 1 day ago
- Take the VoiceGR survey today--share your voice. buff.ly/15f5vSt 1 day ago