Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
- @skillmanfound announces major staff reorganization with new strategic goals bit.ly/17ZsnUD #michigan 18 hours ago
- Great story about @drsieg! Very influential leader in our community~ bit.ly/17ZsgbD #GRMI #philanthropy 21 hours ago
- Camp Roger is hiring a full-time Advancement Director. Check out the details here: bit.ly/17ZrZ8q #MichiganJobs 1 day ago
- Interviews of Remarkable Individuals in Philanthropy wp.me/p1X2Kd-zU 2 days ago
- Johnson Center Hosts TEDxGrandRapids Speakers wp.me/p1X2Kd-AG 1 week ago