Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Investing in talent through planned prof. development has been shown to reduce employee and volunteer turnover. buff.ly/NnoPnG 2 days ago
- Dive deeper into a Foundation Review article from the latest issue on March 18 buff.ly/1jMewod 2 days ago
- Around the Web — items our blog readers might find of interest wp.me/p1X2Kd-Sn 3 days ago
- Is your Annual Fund program adequately meeting your organization's fiscal needs?@Discuss it w us March 12. buff.ly/Nnmysv 4 days ago
- @TaniaJarosewich Thanks for sharing out the Call for Papers! 4 days ago