Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Upcoming Brown Bag Lunch & Learn--Oct. 29! buff.ly/ZkwAAT 18 hours ago
- RT @towerfdn: Last week to register for @johnsoncenter's #Evaluation for #Grantmakers course in Buffalo 10/29-30! ow.ly/C3HFN 20 hours ago
- Make sure to check out ALL of our upcoming events! You don't want to miss out! buff.ly/1nzYsvJ 20 hours ago
- Upcoming Event: Oct. 8! Strategic Planning: Managing the People and the Process--Make sure to check it out! buff.ly/YCj4I6 1 day ago
- Take the VoiceGR survey today! Let YOUR voice be heard! buff.ly/1pCp9KB 1 day ago