Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Make sure to sign up for the next session in the Strategic Leadership Series! buff.ly/1rfbniJ 9 hours ago
- We have several upcoming Nonprofit Services events that YOU won't want to miss out on. Be sure to check them out here- buff.ly/1otHEqQ 11 hours ago
- Join us here at the Johnson Center for Philanthropy for a Brown Bag Lunch & Learn! #Oct.29 buff.ly/1wobdcn 13 hours ago
- Take the VoiceGR survey today--impact YOUR community. It only takes a few minutes! buff.ly/1zktmNC 15 hours ago
- @LNSchen Thanks for sharing! 16 hours ago