Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- We have several upcoming Nonprofit Services events that YOU won't want to miss out on. Be sure to check them out here- buff.ly/13bVCnE 17 hours ago
- Don't forget to register for the next session in the Strategic Leadership Series: Creating a Culture of Philanthropy buff.ly/1wD8DQN 20 hours ago
- NEW RESOURCE: The Women Effect buff.ly/1wFP2QT 23 hours ago
- People: philanthropy’s great strength buff.ly/1rA1Emd 1 day ago
- Take the VoiceGR survey today--share your voice. buff.ly/1pYndxk 1 day ago