Abstracts of up to 250 words are being solicited for Volume 6, Issue 1 of The Foundation Review by May 15, 2013. This issue, co-edited with the Association of Black Foundation Executives, will be a themed issue on racial equity and its implication for the future of this country. For more information view the call for papers here: Volume 6 Issue 1 Call for Papers.
- Upcoming Event: Nonprofit Board Certification buff.ly/1xbCWw5 49 minutes ago
- Mark your calendars! Join @COF_ in Cleveland to celebrate 100 Years of Community Foundation Service! buff.ly/1xbCD4q 50 minutes ago
- GVSU researchers get $1 million grant to study student success program--See more at buff.ly/1l0U5TM 4 hours ago
- We are currently seeking a Student Programmer to work under the direct supervision of our Senior Programmer! buff.ly/1xbzsJZ 20 hours ago
- New open position: Director of the Institute for Foundation and Donor Learning! buff.ly/WPUbYR 22 hours ago